Claim your VVIP Discounts NOW
For Show flat viewing call Developer’s hotline 6969 2255
Here in the heart of Tampines is a serene and tranquil lifestyle in The Santorini, away from the frenetic pace of urban life. It is a paradise of “White and Blue,” inspired by a Greek island dream. The Santorini is a private residential condominium where you can enjoy a comfortable and luxurious living with your family or alone. It is uniquely designed to make the elements of nature come in line with a vista of lush greenery.
The Santorini condo is well-decorated with resplendent pools, enchanting pocket gardens, and it is given a Greek Island landscape specially crafted by ONG&ONG. From your balcony, you can have a good view of Tampines Quarry, and every morning presents to you a feel of nature! From singing birds and humming insects to swaying trees and cool breezes from water bodies, every morning is refreshing.
The Santorini residential condominium is at Tampines Street 86, District D18 in Singapore, and it is available for rental and sale.
There are 597 units of private apartments with different bedroom types in The Santorini Condo. The 8-block and fifteen-storey structure are made up of 165 units of 1-bedroom apartments, 172 units of 2-bedroom apartments (DK unit inclusive), 211 units of 3-bedroom apartments with DK units and garden duplex inclusive, 28 units of 4-bedroom apartments with garden duplex inclusive, and 7 units of Penthouse with 4/5-bedroom apartments. There is provision for your automobiles, with up to 597 parking lots available to all occupants of The Santorini.
Facilities in The Santorini will include a lap pool, fitness corner, Tennis courts, gymnasium room, wading pool, a clubhouse, among others.
The expected TOP for this private condominium is July 18, 2018. However, its 99-year leasehold tenure has been in effect since October 2013.
The Santorini falls on the Outside Central Region of Singapore, bounded by Bedok area, the Tampines Expressway, Sengkang town and the Pan Island Expressway. It is at Tampines Avenue 10, Street 86, and District D18. It sits on a site area of 17,102.9m2, with a permissible gross floor area of about 47,989m2. It spreads from Avenue 00 to the 10th to give enough space for the 8-block and fifteen-storey private residential condominium. The property has a total of 597 units, with extra five handicapped lots.
The Santorini is 64m above sea level, and each unit is designed to give occupants a pool view, or water view, or both towards the bay.Other ‘condos’ close to The Santorini is Pinevale, D’Elias, CityLife, The Tampines Trilliant, and Elias Green. It is also not too far from Singapore’s Forth University.
EDUCATION AND LEISURE
There are several educational institutions at a safe distance from The Santorini. So relocating into The Santorini private residential condominium won’t affect your children’s studies and you can enroll them in any of the schools that suit you. The private residential condo is close to two tertiary institutions, and if you are coming to Singapore to study in any of them, you already have a luxurious abode for comfort and convenience.
– On the list of tertiary institutions around is Forth University, Singapore University of Design, and Temasek Polytechnic.
– There are two colleges around which are ITE College East and United World College of South-East Asia (east campus).
– Two of the secondary schools here are The Japanese School and St. Hildas Secondary School.
– For nurseries, there is St. Hildas Primary School and Poi Ching Primary School amongst others.
Leisure and Lifestyle Opportunities
– Take a time out to the Giant HyperMart, IKEA Tampines store or Courts Megastore at about 3km northward from The Santorini to do some clothes and shoes.
– There are three different Shopping Malls in Tampines Regional Center where you can find just anything you may need. You can also patronize the local hawkers for cheaper stuff.
– Away from the condominium are several other lifestyle points like the Tampines Sports Complex, Tampines West Community Club, Century One, etc.
– The Changi International Airport is 10 minutes away, and you won’t miss any flight as a result of long distance or heavy traffic. There are several bus stations and MRT stations nearby to link you to other parts of Singapore for business or leisure too.
Facilities and Amenities
* The basic and standard facilities in The Santorini are;
– Yoga room and indoor gym
– Piano room
– Reading room
– Function room
– Children’s playground
– Hydrotherapy baths, Jacuzzi and swimming pool
– A clubhouse
– And a guard house to ensure the safety and security of the residents.
Each floor of the eight blocks in The Santorini will be provided with two lifts to serve four units as an addition to the stairs.
The Santorini is linked to expressways and major arterial roads. The Pan Island Expressway gives you access to the proposed Tampines West MRT station very close to the property. The Tampines Expressway is another route that offers The Santorini residents convenient access to other parts of the Island.
There are two MRT stations at short distances from the condominium. EW1 Pasir Ris at about 2.1km away, and EW2 Tampines which is about 1.8km from The Santorini Condo.
Why Buy The Santorini ?
- The Santorini is catered to young professional and the growing family size from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms. The Santorini with its Mediterranean theme is sure to win your hearts.
- The Santorini is developed by renown developer MCC Land with a rich history pf proven track records of property development. It occupires a massive land size of 184,096 sf of prime land in the heart of Tampines Regional Centre.
- Amenities are extremely accessible. The largest Giant hypermart, IKEA Home Furnishing and Courts Electrical store are just a mere 3 minutes drive away. The Santorini is also surrounded by 3 full sized shopping mall namely Tampines Mall, Tampines One and Century Square.
- The facade of The Santorini is a mixture of modern architectural with a taste of divinity. The classy colour scheme makes it a truly unique development with not just another bricks, door and windows. It s designed for the ultimate enjoyment for home seekers who enjoy life, loves, peace and all who has common interest in Arts, History and Literature.
Information on The Santorini
|Project Name||The Santorini|
|Address||Tampines Avenue 10|
|Developer||MCC Land (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold w.e.f. 16 October 2013|
|Site Area||Approximately 17,102.90 sqm / 184,095.62 sf|
|Types of Development||8 blocks of condominium in 15 storeys with 2 levels of basement car park, swimming pool and ancillary facilities on landscape|
|No. of Units||597 residential units|
|Car Park Lots||597 lots on 2 level of landscape deck|
|Facilities||Lap Pool, Kid's Pool, Lounge Deck, Water Feature, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse-Gymnasium, Hammock Court, Multi Purpose Lawn, 25m Lap Pool with spa beds and aqua gym, Reflective Pool, Viewing Deck, Leisure Tennis Court, BBQ Plaza with BBQ facility, Children's Playground, Outdoor Fitness Station, Roof Garden, Sunken Pavilion, Landscape Berms, Management Office, Guard House|
|Expected T.O.P.||15 July 2018|
|Unit Types|| 1 Bedroom : 463-527 sf (165 units)
2 Bedroom : 721-775 sf (127 units)
2 Bedroom DK: 904-915 sf (45 units)
3 Bedroom : 915-1,184 sf (126 units)
3 Bedroom DK : 1,130-1,152 sf (28 units)
4 Bedroom : 1,152-1,259 sf (66 units)
4 Bedroom DK : 1,421 sf (13 units)
3 Bedroom GD : 1,787 sf (5 units)
4 Bedroom GD : 1,991 sf (1 unit)
5 Bedroom : 1,367-1,378 sf (14 units)
Penthouse : 1,507-1,604 sf (7 units)
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
MCC Land, the developer of The Santorini, is one of the best in Singapore, with several notable projects to its name in its 18 years of Real Estate journey. They are known for beautiful, comfortable and homely designs, and they are set to transform Singapore into a 21st Century Global City. The Santorini will not be getting anything less than an iconic private residential condominium from MCC Land.
MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd developed Keppel Distripark and Universal Studios at Sentosa, both of which are not just functional but sophisticated and beautifully designed for an exciting lifestyle. Other projects handled by this developer include Canberra Residence, The Nautical, Forestville, One Canberra, The Canopy, and now The Santorini!
The Santorini is a paradise at home and an abode of verdant beauty, specially designed to welcome you into the world of the Greek Islands. It is an impressive building structure with a blue sea and pearly white sand, a contemporary Mediterranean theme.
All the unit types in The Santorini have an efficient layout. The designs within and outside show a sense of luxury and the comfort it gives is worth the price. Each apartment comes equipped with necessary facilities, and the ‘condo’ is well located to provide residents easy access to essential amenities. The bathroom designs of The Santorini are unique, with decently-sized bedrooms, and big self-sustained sub-units.
If you desire to own a luxurious apartment within Singapore in a peaceful environment and away from the rough and busy life of the city without missing much, consider The Santorini!
You are just a step away from owning a unit in The Santorini
Simply fill up your details below for more information on The Santorini, and our appointed developer sales team will be in touch with you shortly.
Some time down the road, you could be passing by this project and wonder, “This is such a beautiful project, it’s a pity I missed it when the price was right…” otherwise you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project. I’m so glad that I exercise great foresight and own a unit here before the price runs.” Which one suits you better ?
The New Launch Collections
- we are here to help
- no commission payable
- after sales services
- strong knowledge and analytical skills